What are cookies?
Your information is secured under our data privacy obligations.
- Remember your preferences.
- Create a dynamic experience for users, and create personalized content and ads.
- Provide social media features and analyze our generic traffic.
- Generate shareable content with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
- Comply with local laws and regulations; only sharing information when required.
The length of time stored depends on the cookie, but this is generally a maximum of two years. Although when you sign out, we clear these cookies to prevent access to features that require users to login. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies - We use Session Cookies to operate our Service and give you a better experience by analyzing where you spent your time on our site and which parts are of most interest to you.
- Persistent Cookies - We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and settings.These cookies recognize when you come back to our site so we tailor the experience to suit you.
- Third - party Cookies - show you ads for things we think you’ll be interested in.
- Security Cookies - We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can set your cookies preferences by instructing your browser to
refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, this may prevent you from fully experiencing our
Please note that if you turn cookies off, you might still see ads for TellerOne. But they’ll be general, and not based
on your specific information.
Lastly, don’t worry. Apart from the data you share with us, we cannot access content on your devices or any other information about you with cookies.