TellerOne’s services are provided under the laws of the State of Delaware, USA; operating under the laws of the USA with
its registered address at 651N Broad St, Middletown, 19709, New Castle, Delaware, USA. TellerOne provides banking and
account services through our strategic partners which have rights to financial operations across different jurisdictions
and owns required licenses to collect deposits and make financial transactions.
Information we request
Information Users Should Provide
Users are expected to provide the correct information in order to gain full access to our website, mobile applications and services while creating a TellerOne account. The onboarding process requires TellerOne requesting for personal information which remains voluntary for users to provide. This information relates to a user’s details of identification; such as Name, Email address, Phone Number and other details during the KYC stage). Other anonymous information that links to you directly can be requested from you.
Your personal information is made available to TellerOne when:
- Create a TellerOne account
- Upgrade your KYC level
- Use major financial services
- Fill our online forms
- Contact our customer support team
Personal Information Needed
We collect, process, use, keep and transfer personal information such as;
- Identification Documents: Here, your full name, bank verification number(BVN), government - issued identity or NIN, and date of birth will be required.Other documents like International passports, Government - issued identity cards and other registration information to ascertain your eligibility to use your services.With these data, we can authenticate your identity and provide you with our services;
- Contact Information: These are basic information needed to contact you directly, such as House address, Email address, Phone number, Billing details etc.
- Technical Infomation: Accessing TellerOne services, the server automatically records the information a user’s browser sends whenever the website is visited.Information such as; Links clicked on, how much time is spent visiting certain pages, log-in information, location and certain device details.
- Financial Information: Here, external account number, date and amount of transaction, and needed information from financial institutions can be requested.
- Transactional Information: Information related to payment, payment processing services, and transactional interaction with the product features.
- Marketing and Communication Information: This is to record a user’s data on the decision of whether or not to subscribe to receiving marketing content from our third - party agents.
- Records of conversations between TellerOne customer support officer and a user; when you contact us and when we contact you.
How we deploy your personal information?
- We create and manage TellerOne accounts; having verified customers’ identity
- In administering services provided by TellerOne to customers.These include; Troubleshooting, Data Analysis, Testing, Research, and Statistical surveys to guarantee stability and security while we solicit your feedback.
- In processing payment transactions, authorizing, Clearing, Chargebacks and related financial dispute resolution activities.
- To prevent and protect your accounts against fraudulent activities, unauthorized transactions, illegal claims and other liabilities.
- To provide, administer and communicate to customers about TellerOne products, services, offers, internal programs and promotions, TellerOne as a financial institution; third party merchants and partners.
- To evaluate and improve our business which includes developing new TellerOne product features and services
- To establish, exercise and defend legal rights.This is in accordance with the application of laws and regulations; including compliance with Know Your Customer, Risk assessment, Anti- money Laundering, Anti - corruption and Sanctions Screening requirements, as requested by judicial processes, law enforcement or governmental agency.
- To improve the website and application, products, services and user experiences with Data Analytics
- For every necessary purpose we indicate during a specific time of collection.
How we share your personal information?
We may disclose or share your personal information with third parties who are our affiliates, employees, business
officials, service providers, agents, merchants, suppliers, and sub-contractors which is necessary for the purposes set
in this policy.
These are the possible situations in which TellerOne shares your personal information with a third party:-
- With your consent, we can share any of your personal information with third parties.This has to be directly authorized by you before a third- party application provider can access your account.The use of your personal information by an unauthorized third party is subject to the third party’s policy, TellerOne shall bear no liability for any breach that arises from such authorization by you.
- We believe that having access to use, preserve and disclose your personal information is necessary in order Satisfy every applicable law, Rules and regulations, law procedures or governmental enforceable request
- Enforce applicable Terms of service that include investigation of potential violations therein
- Detect, prevent or probably address Fraud, Security or Technical Issues
- Protect customers against harm to the rights, property and safety of TellerOne users as required and permitted by the law.
Other rights owned to your shared personal information?
These are the rights a user possesses in relation to their personal information:-
- Right to request access or copies of your Personal Information by contacting us.
- Right to information on the personal information collected and stored.
- Right to objection or request for restriction; this refrains us from doing certain things with your data or restricts the extent of our collection or processing of your data.
- Right to correct or rectify any Personal Information that you provide which may be incorrect, out- of - date or inaccurate.
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.You have a right to tell us not to contact you for marketing purposes by adjusting your notification preference on the settings page, or by opting out via the unsubscribe link in marketing emails sent to you.
- Right to request that TellerOne erase your Personal Information.Note that this is a limited right which applies where the data is no longer required, or the processing has no legal justification.The exceptions to this right are where the applicable law requires us to retain a historical archive or where we retain a core set of your personal data to ensure we do not inadvertently contact you in future when you object to your data being used for marketing purposes.
- Right to object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Right to request the movement of data from TellerOne to a third party; this is the right to the portability of data;
The basis of processing your Personal Information is your consent. You also have the choice at any time to withdraw the consent which you have provided. You may decline to provide your Personal Information when it is requested by TellerOne. However, certain services or all the services may be unavailable to you. You can also review your account settings and update your Personal Information directly or by contacting us. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set above; please contact us by using the contact information below.
Security and storsge of your personal information?
We have suitable security measures in place to prevent an accidental loss or use or unauthorised access by a third party
to your Personal Information. When your bank account information is transmitted via our Services, it will be protected
by encryption technology. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to employees, agents, contractors and other
third parties who have a business with it; they will only process your Personal Information on our instructions. We have
procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of
a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, no method of electronic transmission or storage via the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information. You also play a role in protecting your Personal Information. Please safeguard your password for your TellerOne account and do not share them with others. If we receive instructions using your TellerOne account login information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your TellerOne account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to provide our Services, terminate TellerOne accounts, and remove or edit content.
Subject to applicable law, which might, from time to time, oblige us to store your Personal Information for a certain period of time, we will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Security and storsge of your personal information?
Policy for age restriction